- I woke up! That’s a relief!
- I have a chance to correct any mistakes from yesterday.
- I can say hi to anybody in my life who is alive! (actually i have been known to say hi to those no longer with us.)
- I have a chance to have some fun!
- I get another day to work on my passion!
- Another moment closer to my dreams.
- Another day to be in my garden.
- I woke up with a smile cuz I have a comfortable bed! (sooooo important!)
- It’s another day that has passed and i survived whatever came my way.
- It’s another day passed since my brother Max died and it helps in the healing process. (though I miss him every day)
- I have a great home.
- I have great kids and grandkids.
- I have amazing friends who support me.
- And the MAIN reason I woke up with a smile on my face is I get to share THIS with all of you!
In difficult and crazy times, it can be hard to stay positive. But I believe you have to TRY to add to the positive to eradicate the negative in the world. This is one of the exercises I do to help me with this!
Have a great day!