1. I no longer worry about what people think of MY choices.
2. I let go of past actions of my parents. I see them as human beings with flaws like everyone else.
3. I Can’t control everything!! (that can be a hard one LOL)
4. I stopped worrying about when I will hit it “big”. Like what is that about. I am hitting it “big” now with being able to do what I do!
Photo by Doug Frerichs 2016
5. I stopped worrying about failure. Its ALL part of the picture. Some things DON’T work. But the lessons DO!
6. I started to believe in my close friendships and not look for problems. So when a real issue DOES come up, its real and its handled.
7. Worrying doesn’t really help you or any situation. You have to work on learning not to worry. For some people its faith in a higher spirit or God, that helps. Others its finding grounded realism that works. Worrying just adds stress and stress can lead to a host of health problems.
My life has become freer and I want yours to be freer too!!